Instructor: Paul Ratcliffe, USPTA Pro Staff, Big Sky Farmington
Youth Beginners: 6 - 10 Years
No Tennis experience. Students will learn the basics of tennis, scoring and beginning match play.
Youth Intermediate: 7 - 12 Years
Classes will cover more advanced strokes and match play for students with some experience.
Adult Beginner or Advanced Beginners:
For those new to the game. Classes will cover the basics of tennis as well as strokes, rules and scoring, or for players with recent experience. Basic and advanced drills and doubles play will be covered.
Covid-19 Changes for Tennis Lessons
- The class would be held outside at the Town Hall Tennis Courts. It would be weather dependent.
- Everyone must pre-register online or call us and we can help them register over the phone (No walk-ins)
- Participants will be signing a waiver online directly related to the risk of COVID-19.
- Attendance will be taken at every class
- No bathrooms will be available on site
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Individuals should self-assess before coming to lessons for the following:
- Active COVID-19 infection
- Known direct contact with an Individual with COVID-19
- Fever and/or repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell