Miss Aly Fabiaschi, Dance Instructor
ATTIRE- Students must wear dance/gymnastics attire, nothing that will go over their heads. Please have your child bring a water bottle to class that is clearly labeled for each child. Hair should be pulled back securely out of their faces. Classes will run from September - June with an end of the year performance. Parents have the option to wait in the hallway, or leave for the time of their child's class.
Covid 19 Protocols will be as as follows, but may change as necessary
- Masks must be worn in the Town Hall unless you are vaccinated.
- Attendance will be taken every class
- Only those who are registered can participate
- Everyone must sign the Covid-19 Waiver and understand there are risks involved in participating
- Participants will be asked to self-assess when they get to the field for the following symptoms
- Repeated Shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 or had symptoms?
- Participants cannot participate if they have any of the above symptoms
Miss Aly 860 307-8766