Burlington Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Foote Road Swimming Season Pass - Summer 2021
IT'S SUMMER....TIME TO SWIM!!!!
- We are doing the best we can to offer consistent public swim at Foote Road this summer. However, due to a shortage of lifeguards (also occurring state and nationwide), our waterfront hours are going to vary from week to week.
- We will be open Monday-Friday 11:30 am - 7 pm (unless we don't have enough lifeguards) from June 14th - TBD in August
- We will post the following week's schedule by Wednesday of the previous week on our homepage of myburlingtonrec.com and at Foote Road. If you want to call Foote Road to check in advance: 860-673-9042.
- You can purchase a season pass online or at Foote Road. Daily passes are available at Foote Road only.
- Family Season Pass 2021: $25 ($45 for Non-Residents)
- Individual Season Pass 2021: $15 ($30 for Non-Residents)
- Senior Family Pass 2021: $15 (For Burlington Residents Only)
- Senior Individual Pass 2021: $10 (For Burlington Residents Only)
- Daily Swim Pass $2 per person resident ($4 per person non-resident)
- If you are purchasing a pass at Foote Road, cash or check only. Checks can be made out to Town of Burlington.
- Groups will be 6 feet apart on the waterfront.
- Face masks must be worn if using the inside bathrooms or changing rooms.
- If you are experiencing covid symptoms or have been a close contact of a positive case, please stay home.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected hourly.
We are trying our very best to give you and your family the best experience during this unprecedented time. We want the waterfront to be safe and fun. In order to provide a safe environment for your family and our staff, we may need to change policies and procedures throughout the summer. In the event that we feel as though we are no longer providing a safe environment, we will close the waterfront and provide partial refunds. We ask for your understanding, flexibility, cooperation, and patience as we proceed throughout the summer. The health of your children, families, and our staff is our priority.
Additional Forms and Files: