Burlington Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Instructors: Stacey Barber (Saturdays) and Wendy Haller (Sundays)
Enjoy the peace and serenity of yoga in the beauty of nature at Johnnycake Mountain Park.
Yoga is an excellent form of exercise regardless of your age or practice level. It combines body movements, breath work, and mental relaxation all while relieving stress and maintaining health and well-being. Learn moves to strengthen your body and increase your flexibility.
Classes are scheduled for one hour and are designed for all fitness levels.
Participants may choose to attend another day (Saturday or Sunday) during the same session if they are unable to attend the day registered for.
- COVID-19 Protocols:
- The class will be held outside at Johnnycake Mountain Park. It will be weather dependent.
- Everyone must pre-register online or call us and we can help them register over the phone (No walk-ins).
- Attendance will be taken at every class
- Participants will self-assess for the following symptoms and temperature before coming to class:
- Fever above 100.3 or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have been in contact with someone in the last 14 days that has tested positive for Covid-19?
- Have an active COVID-19 Infection?